ParentPay - our online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we accept payments online for dinner money and school uniform.
Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit/debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents & pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Improves school security
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
We will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit https://www.parentpay.com/
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact the school finance office. For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/.
- When can I log in to my account?
Once you have received your activation letter from school with your activation login details you will be able to activate your account and start making payments. This letter will be sent to you soon by your school.
- Which cards can I use?
ParentPay accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards, and Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards. Some schools may limit the use of credit cards for some transactions; you will be informed by the school directly of any such restrictions.
- Is it safe to make payments on the internet?
Yes. ParentPay uses leading technology to process your card transactions securely. All communication with the bank is encrypted and neither ParentPay nor the school have access to your card details.
- How can I check that it’s secure?
Standard website addresses begin with http: the address for a secure site will always begin with https. You will also see a padlock at the bottom/top right of the screen on our login page and after you have logged into your account; never enter your card details or personal data on any web page whose address does not start https.
- What about our personal information?
ParentPay Limited, and its group companies, operate in full compliance with Data Protection Law; Including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The ParentPay Terms and Conditions include a Data Processing Agreement (DPA), compliant with the GDPR, which details both parties’ obligations relating to Data Protection.
The ParentPay Privacy Notice, which is available to end-users, provides further information on the processing activities undertaken by ParentPay.
ParentPay will NEVER contact you by phone, email or mail and ask you to divulge confidential information like passwords or card numbers.
If you are ever contacted by someone claiming to be from ParentPay, please contact us immediately on 02476 994 820.
- I do not have a home PC so how can I use ParentPay?
Why not visit your local library, internet café or see if you can get access to a computer at work. Alternatively, ask if you can use your school’s computers. Many schools have computers available for parents and will be happy to show you how to use them.
For more information please visit www.parentpay.com
High Street, Cranford TW5 9RU
0208 230 0015
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com